Created as an agency of the Eastside Interfaith Social Concerns Council – Jews, Muslims, Catholics and Protestants – the Bellevue Congregations for the Homeless (CFH) overnight men’s shelter first opened its doors in 1993. That original accomplishment has been magnified manifold to include case management, job placement counseling and subsidized housing assistance. A complementary range of services at a drop-in day center and a second, Winter-only overnight shelter, offers further access to life-saving help.
CFH is always in need of various items for its clients, which can be dropped off at our main office, 515 116th Avenue NE #150, Bellevue, WA 98004.
- New socks
- New men’s underwear
- Travel sized toothpaste and shampoo
- New pillows
- New/gently used machine washable blankets
- New/gently used sleeping bags
- New/gently used men’s shoes
- New/gently used men’s jackets
- New/gently used jeans
- New/gently used sweatshirts
- New/gently used hoodies
- New/gently used belts