Would you like to...
I'm Lauren Williams, a Certified Professional Organizer®
I work in homes, home businesses and also small businesses.
I help you think outside of the box to get something into the box.
- We collaborate to find comfortable, affordable solutions.
- We'll create accessible spaces.
- We'll be organizing your towels, your files, your clothes, your soup cans, your beads and paints, you name it!
You'll laugh during this adventure.
Why do you have so much trouble doing this yourself?
There can be many reasons. I wish everyone thinking about getting help from an organizer knew that it's nothing to be ashamed about or embarrassed by.
Everyone has strengths and weaknesses.
When you need help organizing, most often you just need help discovering what systems will work for you. I can guide you to that discovery and through to a completed project.
- Many of my clients lack skills to structure their surroundings.They weren't always taught how to organize.
- Others have the ability and knowledge, but events such as illness, work transitions, or changes in family cause them to fall behind.
- Some can't find a starting point, or prefer company while they create their systems, or can't find the tools they need.
- A person's lack of time management skills can contribute to their disorganization: we'll look at time-keeping techniques.
- Sentimentality and fear can get in the way of decisions. We can talk about that.
- A person's anxiety about the process can contribute to their disorganization - let's see what might help.
I help you gain the education and resources you need to get organized and keep yourself organized even as your circumstances evolve over your lifetime. The results will never be perfect, but they will be effective and satisfying.