Calm the Chaos Coaching Podcast - my 2/17/2020 chat with Deborah Voll
We will be interviewing guests offering many different approaches. Some people I’ve found thru my reading and others by having a discussion and sharing. They will be invited to come and share with our community
If you have a story you’d like to share with our listeners, please contact Deborah at Deborah@calmthechaoscoaching.com.
Lauren Williams is the owner of Casual Uncluttering . Lauren has been helping people conquer clutter in their homes since 2011. She is a member of NAPO, the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals
What You’ll Learn:
• Most organizing projects are not about the STUFF
• Some projects are lengthy but some people have a life circumstance where they need to have someone come in briefly for a fresh perspective
• How clutter affects you both mentally and physically.
• Laruen discusses her intake steps with a client
• We discuss one of her most memorable clients, a very touching story
• What should you consider when hiring a professional organizer?
• How Lauren calms the chaos in her own life
Enjoy the show?
Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcast and leave a review.